Tuesday Tips - FOLDS
More on folds today. I will eventually cover all types of folds but today is about simple folds on everyday clothes (t-shirt, jeans). The key is to know what to expect and then applying what you know to simplify what you see in front of you (when life drawing). A lot of the folds dynamics on shirts and jeans come from the “memory” of the fabric itself. Denim is thick and is likely to keep some form of wrinkles or folds around certain areas (knees). A lot of zig-zag patterns around the knee is very likely. When pushed down on the feet, the denim fabric will bunch up and combine with the zig-zag pattern. Shirts and t-shirts will react to the twist and pull of the arms and torso. Identify where the pull (or tension) is coming from and work from it. I tend to draw the seams because they clearly express the volumes underneath.
8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
probably the only thing im proud of is a. my drawings or b. my hair but i’ll only talk about a bc i dont enjoy making my physical appearance a big deal, like i don’t fuss about it or whatever its just there.
uhm my drawings well, ive recently come to actually appreciate them, though not every time but the confidence and love for it is boosted a bit i guess so yeah i think their nice and i really enjoy coloring and whatnot, im really content with my style right now and i love drawing noses a whole lot i dont even know why i just noses. i do need to work on a ton load of things on my drawings but its p good atm i guess
So for my reaching 1,000 followers on Tumblr, I decided to do another Tumblr Awards! Once again thank you for helping me reach 1,000 followers.
Must be following me
Must re-blog this ( likes will not count )
Must reach at least 75 notes
Rapunzel Award-Nicest Blogger
Mickey Award -Best Icon
Lilo & Stitch Award-Best Original Content
Peter Pan Award- Best Theme
The Lion King Award-Best Multi-Fandom
Frozen Award-Best URL
Finding Nemo Award- Best Pixar blog
Guardian Dragons Award- Best Dreamworks blog
Walt Disney Award- Best Disney blog
Optional Categories: (If we reach 100 notes)
Beauty & The Beast Award- Best Playlist
The Princess &The Frog Award- Best Color Schemes
This Tumblr Awards ends on August 20th, Happy re-blogging ♥
im gonna punch myself in the face oh my god
And, for the record, asterisk. 8 letter long.
i feel so doze what the fuck
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
my top ten problems right now:
1- I am not at comic con
2- I cant go to comic con
3- I am unable to go to comic con
4- I dont have a chance to go to comic con
5- Comic con doesnt contain me
6- I am not at comic con
7- I AM NOT AT COMIC CON
8- I AM NOT AT COMIC CON
9- I AM NOT AT COMIC CON
I AM NOT AT COMIC CON
(P.S: I cant go to comic con)
The golden trio